Join our Flow&Co team!
We are looking for a Senior Stylist with a creative focus who wants to reach potential in hairdressing career.
We are one of the leading Davines salons in the UK.
We offer continuous free training for all stylists in the latest industry trends and techniques – Balayage, Flamboyage, precision cutting, styling and more!
Is this you?
Contact us on:
01227 271 225 and speak to Christopher or Dylan
Or by email email@example.com
Requirements of Senior Stylist:
- Previous experience in hair cutting and hair colouring with a minimum of 5-8 years. London standards required.
- Exceptional customer service skills and work well in a team.
- To work well within your team, ensuring your personal targets are consistently met and exceeded.
- Giving bespoke consultations for every client’s needs from colour and cutting services, to various hair treatments.
- Passion about hair industry and up to date about current trends and products.
- Keeping the premises tidy and presentable at all times.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary + commission, continued career growth and training opportunities.
- Ongoing training courses, fully funded by us. Career progression
Hairdressing: 5 – 8 years
Flow&Co is always interested in meeting talented individuals wishing to develop their career in hairdressing. Even if we do not have any current vacancies we keep relevant CVs on file and get in touch with candidates as opportunities arise.
Please drop in your CV at the salon or email firstname.lastname@example.org.